You can change the terminology used on your fundraisers to create a custom-tailored experience for your donors. Want to use a term other than “donors” and “donations?” Simply change it in your setup menu.
The terminology you set is automatically applied everywhere throughout your fundraiser. You can customize the terminology for:
- Donors and Donations
- Entries (for raffles and sweepstakes)
- Prizes, items, and event tickets
Customize your fundraiser terminology
- Go to Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of the experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Experience*.
- Go to Options in the timeline at the top.
- Click on Terminology Options
- Choose the terms you would like to use for each option.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.