The calendar is a great place to store event details. It can also be used like an e-invite for your events to notify everyone of upcoming gatherings.
Follow these steps below to add a calendar event.
1. Navigate to your calendar. You can do so by clicking on Calendar along the upper left side of your screen.
2. Click the New Event button in the upper right corner.
3. Next, Fill in the form for the event.
7. Choose Public vs Non-Public.
Note: If you check the box to make the event a Public Event, users will not need a Givebacks (formerly MemberHub) login to view and RSVP to the event. Not making it Public will require each attendee to have a Givebacks account to view and RSVP.
8. Choose your Attendees.
Note: If you wish to make this an event for specific hub(s), you can select the hub(s) within the Attendee list.
9. Click Save to save the event and select whether you want to save and send invites or not.
After the event is saved on your calendar, you can go back to see how many have RSVP'd and export a list of attendees and their responses.
Click the Event on the calendar.
You will then see where you can:
- RSVP to the event
- See event detail,
- Review RSVPs.
- Share the Event - You can also click the applicable icon to share this event on your social media account.
To view the attendee's list and their responses, click the link to Edit the event. Then click the Change link for the Attendees.
From this screen:
- See the replies for each attendee currently invited
- Add other emails to the list to invite
- Edit an attendee's response to the event
- Export a list of attendees and their responses, via the Export link
Click Save when you are finished viewing and editing this list of attendees.