Discover how you can highlight businesses or prominent people associated with your fundraiser to show your appreciation for their support.
There are often many hands involved in running a fundraising campaign. We have created a section on the campaign page to give a special mention to any businesses or individuals you wish to recognize for their contributions.
For instance, you might use the Sponsors* section to showcase:
- A business that donates a prize or makes a large monetary donation
- Prominent people associated with the campaign
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to My campaign in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click Edit Fundraiser*.
- Click Options in the timeline at the top.
- Click on campaign Options.
- Scroll down to the section titled Add sponsors to your campaign* page.
- Choose the terminology you would like to use.
- Click CREATE A SPONSOR.
- Enter the sponsor name. You can also add some text about the sponsor, the sponsor’s logo, website, and social URLs.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
Your sponsors will now be prominently featured on your campaign page.
Note: The term sponsor can be customized. This gives you the flexibility to use this section to meet your campaign's specific needs.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.