Enter your A-Thon or Peer-to-Peer activity to keep track of your progress.
When you participate in an A-thon or Peer-to-Peer fundraiser, you’ll need to log your activity so that Givebacks can calculate how much was raised. You can log your activity on an ongoing basis or all at once.
Log Your Activity
- Go to app.memberhub.gives and log in or create your account with the same email address you used to register.
- Go to My Account in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the My Members tab:
- Find the Experience you’re fundraising for, then click on your name:
- Select LOG (ACTIVITY):
- Select ENTER (ACTIVITY):
- Enter the activity details, then select either Save & Close or Save & Add Another:
Good To Know
- If you plan to enter all your activity details at once, we recommend keeping a record of your activity during the fundraiser so that you don’t forget anything.
- Contact the organizer with any questions about logging your activity. You can do so by going to the Experience Page and selecting the button in the bottom right corner labeled “Contact Organizer”:
*Exact wording may differ according to Experience settings.