Remove the ability for donors to leave a comment on your Experience Page.
By default, anyone that donates to your Givebvacks (Formerly MemberHub) fundraising Experience can leave a comment. This comment displays in the Donor Feed along with their donation amount:
You can disable donor comments for any reason, even if your Experience Page is already live.
Before You Begin
- If you don’t want to disable donor comments but are concerned about potentially inappropriate comments, you can manually monitor and edit the donor comments while your Experience is live. Learn more in the following Knowledge Base article: How-to: Edit Donor Comments.
- Go to Givebacks Donation Management and log in.
- Select Experiences from the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the Experience title. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the Experience image.
- Select Page Design in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down to Determine what should display on your page.
- Unclick the box next to Comments left by donors during checkout:
- Select SAVE at the bottom of the page.