Are you not seeing an Admin in your Shop to Give organization that is on your MemberHub site? No fret, just double check they are listed as an admin under Settings in MemberHub, and if not, grant them MemberHub admin access - or add them to your cause directly from the admin management page on Shop to Give.
What to do if you have a missing Admin on Shop to Give compared to MemberHub.
1. Check that the person has full site admin access on MemberHub.
- Go to your MemberHub site > Settings > Admin Roles page.
- Search the person's name.
- Look to see if they have the role of Admin.
- If not, follow these steps to add them as a full site admin.
- Refresh your screen on Causes and you should see them there.
2. If you need, you can add the admin directly to causes.
- Follow these steps here: How to add your admins to your Shop to Give organization
Questions? Contact us at Shop to Give Support