Require donors to choose from entry levels that you create.
By default, Givebacks Raffles and Sweepstakes allow donors to buy any number of entries instead of selecting a preset entry level For example, a donor could select the Click here link shown below to purchase 25 entries instead of 10, 30, 75, or 200:
This offers donors maximum flexibility, but Givebacks allows you to disable this setting for any reason and require donors to select one of the preset entry levels. This can be helpful if local regulations prohibit custom entry amounts or if you want to prevent donors from purchasing a very high number of entries.
How Custom Entry Amounts Work
Donors can choose how many entries to purchase by entering their desired number:
Note that custom entry amounts don’t get their own custom pricing. Instead, the price per entry will default to the entry level directly below the custom amount. For example, if a donor participated in the Raffle pictured above:
- 25 entries = $1 each (the same as if they bought 10 entries)
- 45 entries = $.83 each (the same as if they bought 30 entries)
- 100 entries = $.66 each (the same as if they bought 75 entries)
- 1000 entries = $.50 each (the same as if they bought 200 entries)
This prevents donors from purchasing many entries for a very low price, so your organization can raise more funds.
Disable Custom Entry Amounts
- Go to app.givebacks.com and log in.
- Select Experiences from the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the Experience title. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the Experience image.
- Select Edit Experience.
- Go to Raffle or Sweepstakes in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down to Entry Options.
- Uncheck the box next to Allow donors to choose entry amounts other than those above:
- Select SAVE at the bottom of the page.