There are two different ways to leaving feedback depending on if you're setting up a campaign or making a donation to one.
- If you setting up a campaign, follow these steps: Reporting Feedback on Campaign Setup.
- If you are making a donation or registering a participant, follow these steps: Reporting Feedback on a Published Campaign
Leave Feedback on Campaign Setup
1. Start by clicking the blue Question Mark (?) at the bottom right of the page you are on.
2. Choose Product Feedback from the list.
3. Click Make a suggestion.
Note: You will also be able to see the status of all of your suggestions below the Make a Suggestion Button.
4. Fill in the form. The more information you give us the better.
- What is your request/feedback or pain point?
- Please explain what are you trying to achieve?
- What is your current work around?
- Files - Upload a screenshot or screen share video.
- Category - Please use Crowdfunding Beta.
5. Then click Submit Request.
You are all set! You have submitted your Campaign Setup feedback to our team.
Leave Feedback on Making a Donation
1. Start by clicking the orange help tab along the right-hand side.
2. Click Make a Suggestion.
3. Fill in the form. The more information you give us the better.
- Your Email Address - Someplace we can reach you if we have questions.
- Comment - Please be as descriptive as possible, and tell us what you are experiencing or would like to see done differently.
- Label - Please use "Crowdfunding Beta"
4. Snap a screenshot or a video.
- Along the right-hand side of your screen, you will see tools to use to make a note, draw on or add an arrow to your screen.
- On the feedback form itself, you will see a camera. You can click this to record your screen.
Please be detailed with your screenshot/video. When you submit your form, the screenshot and or video will be included.
5. Click Submit.
You are all set! You have submitted your Published Campaign feedback to our team.
Have further questions? Contact Support.