Here are a few of the common reasons why you would be unable to access your Givebacks (Formerly MemberHub) site and solutions.
Unsure of Password
- If you have logged into Givebacks before and created a password, you most likely will have to reset your password if you are not able to log in. You can find directions on how Here.
Other login issues:
- You do not have a profile or organization not found:
This error indicate's that you have not been added into your organization's database. Reach out to your organization's executive board or submit a Givebacks support request for additional assistance.
- Invalid Email or password
Use the Reset Password link to reset your password.
- User has not completed signup
All users must complete the signup step before logging in. Click Sign up and continue from step 2 at this link.
- Could not find account
If you did not get an email, confirmation instructions can only be sent after the Sign Up step has been completed. Begin at step 1 at this link.
- User has not confirmed their email
Click Resend, enter email address to send the confirmation email, then check your email to confirm your Givebacks account.
- Email has already been taken
If you did not receive an email, A Givebacks account has already been created for this user. Try logging in or resetting password if you are not sure of your password.