You will need to enter your PTA officers in Givebacks (formerly MemberHub) for compliance purposes. Follow the steps below to enter your officers.
General Note: If you need to Update officer information for an officer already entered, updating the contact profile with not update the contact record. Please remove the officer from your officer's list by clicking on the officer title, clicking remove, then re-add them following the steps outlined in this article.
How to add Officers:
1. If you are a Site Administrator for your PTA Givebacks site you will see the Compliance link along the left side. Click on Compliance then Update Officers.
2. You will see the current year's officers as well as officers from previous years. Filter by the year you wish to add the officers for by using the year drop down.
Note: After June 30, past year officer information cannot be updated or removed. Prior year officer information should remain in Givebacks for state-level PTA data record, therefore, you are not able to delete past officer information.
3. Click the Add Officer button on the right. The resulting popup window will have you select the officer's role, enter their Name, Email and other information. Your State PTA determines what officer roles are listed in this area. If you have an officer that is not listed, you can contact your State PTA or add them as Other.
4. The officer will automatically be added as a full site Admin unless you turn the switch off.
If you wish to give them an alternate or custom permission, please turn the admin access radio button off and visit your settings > roles page after adding them as an officer. You can learn more about custom permission options here.
5. Click the Save button on the bottom.
Questions? Contact us at Givebacks support.