You can create a family for a contact by navigating to the contact's profile and selecting Add Family. Enter the family last name. Use the plus sign to add family members.
Creating a Family
Follow these steps to create a family for a contact.
1. Go to Contacts > Manage Contacts. Navigate to the contact's profile by clicking on the contact name or by clicking the 3 dots next to the contact and selecting View Profile.
2. Click Add Family.
3. Enter the Last Name and select the Role for this contact. Click Create.
4. Click the plus sign to add family members.
5. Fill in the contact form to add a contact attached to this family and click Save. You can add a new contact or an existing one.
- Select the Role of Contact or Student. (A Student role does not require an email or phone number.)
- Choose if you want the Contact record to expire or not.
- Enter the:
- Email Address (required)
- First and Last name (required)
- Phone Number
- Optional: Notify the Contact by email with the option to enter a personal message.
6. When you have finished adding family members click Save.
Questions? Contact Givebacks Support.