Learn how to rename the Participant Center on your fundraiser.
Givebacks (formerly MemberHub) Fundraisers offers many opportunities to customize your experience to give it a more personalized feel, which can help to foster a sense of community and commitment among your participants. Learn how to rename the generic term “participant center” on your fundraiser to better reflect the nature of your experience.
In this article, we'll help you rename the button on your experience page that takes supporters to your participant center.
Rename this button by following the steps below:
- Go to my experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click edit experience*.
- Click participant center in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down to find the section titled do you want a participant center button added to your experience page?.
- Enter the text you want in the highlighted area below.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
Note: In this article we used the term "participants", but this terminology could be different (e.g., students, members, employees, runners, etc.) depending on your experience settings.
Other articles you may find helpful: