Set up your raffle so donors can enter to win only the prizes they’re interested in.
When you set up a raffle fundraiser, you can select the option to have donors purchase entries for specific prizes. In this scenario, winners only receive a prize they want instead of receiving a random pick from the prize list.
Enable This Feature
- Click on my experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of the experience. If you have chosen grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click edit Experience.*
- Go to Raffle in the timeline at the top.
- Go to Select the type of entries your raffle will offer and choose the second option, Donors will buy separate entries for each prize they want to win:
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Good to know:
- If you would rather sell entries that give donors a chance to win any of the prizes offered, read this Knowledge Base article: How-to: Allow Donors to Purchase Raffle Entries for Any Prize