Learn how to update your organization's profile information
A description and logo of your organization will appear under the "Meet the Organization" section on every fundraising page created by your organization. Including information about your organization is a great way to inform donors about who is receiving their donation. This can provide a comfort level for donors, as it shows that their funds are being donated to a legitimate organization.
How to edit your organization profile
- Click on Experiences on the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Experience*.
- Click on Page Design in the timeline at the top.
- Find this box to enter your organization’s logo, description. You can include videos and links to your social media profiles as well.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Good to know:
To link your organization’s website to the logo, add the link in the designated box below the description.
Other articles you may find helpful: