The Newsletters section in Givebacks (formerly MemberHub) makes it easy to communicate with your supporters - and it includes prewritten templates for virtual fundraisers. Prewritten emails take the guesswork out of communication! First, make sure you have all your contacts on Givebacks by adding or importing them under contacts > manage contacts. Then go to communications > create newsletters and click add message on the upper right. At the bottom click near the templates section click add to find and edit a pre-written template to promote your fundraiser.
Promoting Fundraisers with Newsletter templates
1. First, to get the most success out of your fundraiser, you'll want to promote it to as many people as possible! Make sure you have all your supporters' email addresses in Givebacks to increase the reach for your fundraiser and raise more money!
Go to Contacts on left> Manage Contacts. Review this list to make sure everyone you want to promote to is listed. If you are missing contacts, follow these steps to add them.
Find pre-written fundraiser email templates in your Givebacks Newsletters section:
2. Click Communications on the left menu > Create Newsletters.
3. Click Add Message.
You will then be prompted to choose your campaign or to start a new one.
Click Start a new campaign at the bottom of the list, to create a new email from scratch.
4. Next to Template, click Add.
Template options will appear on the screen. Scroll down to find the perfect pre-written email template for your different fundraisers! Just customize the emails to suit your needs. Learn how to use newsletter templates.
5. Don't forget to send! You can schedule the email to go out at a later time or send it now. To schedule, slide the button next to scheduled send to the right.
6. Head back up to the top and click send now, or save & schedule if you set up a scheduled send.
You are all set!
Questions? We love em'. Contact Givebacks Support