Livestreaming allows you to boost donor engagement during your virtual or hybrid event and delight donors with live entertainment, interactive surveys and trivia, flash auctions, live raffle and sweepstakes drawings, and more.
This article will share information about enabling livestreaming functionality on your fundraiser and setting the date and time you wish to begin your live stream.
How do I enable livestreaming on my fundraiser?
- Click on My experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have selected a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit experience*
- Under the Basics step, look for this section:
5. Click the toggle next to Livestreaming to enable.
When you click Next at the bottom of the page, a new page in the setup process called Livestream will be added. You will see this in the timeline at the top of the page. This is where you will set up the specifics of your live stream event.
How do I set the date and time of my livestream?
Setting the start date and time of your livestream is simple. At the top of the page, you will see the box below. Enter the desired date, start and end time of your Livestream.
The date and time that you enter during setup can be edited and won’t prevent your running a livestream before or after this time.
The information you enter here will be posted on the countdown timer on your fundraiser page to inform people when your virtual event will occur.
The image below shows where the live stream information shows on your fundraiser page.
Good To Know
- You can run a live stream as many times as you like during your fundraiser, regardless of the dates entered.
- Once the date and time posted on your fundraiser page have passed, the countdown timer banner will no longer display.
- We recommend using Chrome, Edge, or Firefox browsers while presenting your livestream.
- Hosts and presenters are unable to join the stage on a mobile or tablet device. They must join via a desktop or laptop computer.
You can learn more about how to engage your donors through livestreaming in the article below.
If you have any questions about how to enable livestreaming on your fundraiser, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team!