Learn about the tools available to you in the Livestream Studio.
Givebacks (formerly MemberHub) Livestream Studio has multiple features to customize your experience and help your livestream run smoothly.
- Leave and return to the Livestream itself while remaining in the Livestream Studio with access to the controls.
- More Actions
- Backstage: See which presenters are backstage.
- Media: Play videos for your viewers by uploading a link.
- Preferences: Change/test your camera and audio input/output and select a virtual background.
- Overlay: Create and project a custom overlay on your Livestream feed.
- Livestream Controls
- Camera: Change/enable/disable your camera settings.
- Microphone: Change/enable/disable your microphone settings.
- Share Your Screen: Share a browser window or desktop app with your viewers.
- Take Control of the Stage: Transfer stage control between presenters if there is more than one.
- Toggle Tile View: Switch between displaying just one Livestream feed or displaying multiple feeds at a time.
- Enter Fullscreen Mode: Expand the Livestream window to take up your entire computer screen.
- Leave Greenroom
- Exit the Livestream Studio entirely.