Play videos for your viewers during your livestream using a video link.
Givebacks (formerly MemberHub) lets you play pre-recorded content without interrupting your livestream, giving you more options to engage your audience.
Share Your Video
- Go to app.memberhub.gives and log in.
- Select Experiences from the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the Experience title. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the Experience image.
- Select Livestream Studio.
- Select Enter Greenroom:
- Select Media near the bottom left corner of the Livestream window, and go to Video Link:
- Insert the link to the video you want to share.
- Select Share Video. The video will play for all the attendees and presenters.
- When the video ends, select Stop Showing Video. This will remove the video from the livestream screen.
Good to Know
- Your video link can direct to any public streaming site.
- The host or presenter sharing the video will be the only person who can see the video controls.
- If the presenter pauses the video or changes the volume, the video will pause or the volume will change for the viewers too.