If you’re using an Apple device to run your livestream, you may need to confirm that your permission settings will allow you to share your screen with your viewers.
Update Your Permissions
- Open System Preferences on your Apple device.
- Select Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Screen Recording and select it.
- Your web browser or desktop app should be checked. If not, select the lock on the bottom left side of your window to make changes.
- Enter your password.
- Check the box next to your web browser or desktop app and select the lock again to save.
- Refresh your web browser. You should now be able to share your screen.