Share your computer screen with your viewers while you livestream.
Givebacks (formerly MemberHub) Share Screen tool expands your presentation options and allows you to highlight key information for your donors using your browser screen or any desktop app.
Share Your Screen
- Go to app.memberhub.gives and log in.
- Select Experiences from the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the Experience title. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the Experience image.
- Select Livestream Studio.
- Select Enter Greenroom:
- Select Start sharing my screen:
- Choose what you want to share. You can share a browser tab, a browser window, or an entire screen:
- Select Share.
- When you’re done, select the computer icon again to stop sharing.
Good to Know
- When you start your screenshare, your camera may default to “off”. If you want your audience to continue seeing your face during the screenshare, you may need to turn your camera back on.
- If you can’t share your screen on your Apple device, you may need to update your system preferences. This Knowledge Base article guides you through that process: How-to: Allow Your Apple Device to Share Your Screen During a Livestream