Choose or upload a virtual background for your livestream video.
Applying a virtual background to your livestream can help your content look more appealing to viewers. Givebacks (formerly MemberHub) lets you upload your own background image, choose from several preset options, or select a second screen or browser window as your background.
Before You Begin
- The background you choose will be mirrored in the preview window, but the image will display correctly for everyone watching the livestream.
Add a Background
- Go to app.memberhub.gives and log in.
- Select Experiences from the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the Experience title. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the Experience image.
- Select Livestream Studio.
- Select Enter Greenroom:
- Select Preferences near the bottom right corner of the Livestream window, then scroll down to Select Virtual Background:
- Choose from the standard background options or select Custom to upload a custom image:
- Click on SELECT to apply the background to your Livestream feed.
Good to Know
- To remove the background, follow the above steps but select None as your background option, and then SELECT.