There are a few common issues you might encounter when trying to log in. You may need to reset your password which you can do by clicking the "I forgot my password" link on the sign in page. If you are seeing a "signed up with Google" or "signed up with Apple" error, you need to use the same login method used to create your account. Lastly, it's also possible you actually haven't created your account yet. In that case, go back to givebacks.com and click signup instead of sign in. More detailed steps can be found below.
Common Issue #1:
A lost or mistaken password. When you try to log in you see a red error that says invalid username or password. Just follow these steps:
- Click the Sign In option at the top, then I forgot my password link in the drop down.
2. Fill in your email in the pop-up box and click the Send Password Reset Link button.
3. The Genie will send you an email with a link to reset your password. Click Okay.
4. Check your email for the link.
Common Issue #2:
You just haven't created your givebacks account yet. When you try to log in you see a red error, "User has not signed up". Follow these steps to get started.
Click on the orange Start Giving and Earning button at top right to set up your account. You can create an account with your email address or choose to log in through your Google or Apple account.
Common Issue #3:
You originally created your account with the Sign In with Google option or the Sign In with Apple Option. When you go to enter an email or password, you see a red error that says User signed up via Google or User signed up via Apple.
To resolve this please:
1. Click the Sign in option at the top right.
2. Below the boxes to enter your email and password, choose the Sign In with Google button or the Sign In with Apple button, depending on how you originally signed up/the error you are receiving (Google or Apple).
2. Log in using your Apple or Google Account credentials.
3. You are all set!
Still need help to login? Contact us at Givebacks Support.
Article is closed for comments.