From time to time you might find yourself in a position where you wish to change your password on Givebacks. There are 2 ways for each interface (Web and Mobile App) to change your password: Using the reset password link, and resetting it from inside your profile.
Use these links below to hop specifically to the set of instructions you prefer:
- Givebacks on the Web
- Givebacks on the Mobile App
Reset your password on the Givebacks Website:
Using the Reset Password Link
Follow these steps to reset your password using the password reset link.
- Click sign up on the top right then on I forgot my password link
2. Fill in your email in the box on the pop-up and click the Send Password Reset Link button.
3. The Genie will send you an email with a link to reset your password. Click Ok
4. Check your email for the link to reset your password.
Resetting your Password from Within Givebacks on the Web
Follow these steps to reset your password from within your profile on Givebacks on the web.
1. Login at app.givebacks.com and click your profile icon at the top right.
2. Choose my profile from the drop-down list
3. Select Change my password from under profile settings
4. Enter your current password, then new password twice and choose done.
5. Voila! The Givebacks Genie has helped to change your password, you can now login with the new password you created.
Reset your Password on the Givebacks Mobile App
Using the Password Reset Link
- Click on the purple Sign in button
2. Click on the I forgot my password link.
3. Enter your email address and send password reset link.
4. You will get an email, with a link to reset your password.
Fill in the form with your new password. Your all set!
Resetting your password from within your profile on the Mobile App
1. Click your profile icon > my profile.
2. Under your profile scroll down and find change my password
Enter the your original password, new password 2x, and click done.