Ready to learn about everything your dashboard shows you about your Givebacks Cause?
Check out the below article for all the details.
Start by visiting the dashboard on the left menu.
You can start by adjusting the date range for the metrics you are viewing on the top right.
On the upper right changing the date range, allows you to view only the dashboard metrics for your cause in that given date range.
Next, let's look at the very top section.
Within this top section you can see the following metrics for your cause:
- Total Supporting Backers - the total number of people who have chosen your cause to support.
- Backers Active - the total number of people who have made purchases/redeemed offers.
- Desktop Extension - the total number of backers who have installed the chrome extension.
- Mobile Extension - the total number of backers who have installed the mobile extension.
- Cards Linked - the total number of backers with a linked card setup on their Givebacks account.
- Purchase - the total percentage of backers who have made a purchase/redeemed an offer.
Under the top section, you will see Donation Goal
From this section, you can set a goal for your cause for funds raised, and track your progress to meeting it.
Need to adjust the goal? Just click reset goal on the top right of this section.
From there, you will see a pop on the screen. Adjust the amount in the set goal amount box on the right and click set goal.
Most Recent Backers:
This box shows you all of your most recent backers, including their:
- Backer Name
- Sign Up - the date on which your backer signed up
- Email Address - the email address used on the Givebacks account of your backer.
You can also use the handy link on the upper right to go to the Backer Tracker from the Most Recent Backers box section.
Below Most Recent Backers, is the Performance section.
From this section, you can use the options on the top right to switch the data from showing the:
- Total Donations - All of the donations your cause has received through Givebacks.
- Givebacks Donations - The donations earned from the percentage of backers' offers/purchases.
- Cashback Donations - The donations received from a backer choosing to donate their cashback.
On the left of the Performance box, you can view the total funds:
- Earned YTD - The total funds your cause has earned through givebacks since the beginning of the calendar year (Jan 1st).
- Lifetime - The total funds earned by your cause since your cause started with Givebacks.
- Global Earnings - The total funds earned by all causes through Givebacks.