Learn how you can receive the proceeds from the cashback earned for your cause with Givebacks.
Setting up payment processing for your account is quick and easy. It's the way you will receive the funds from any cashback earned or donated by your backers, referral fees and all your proceeds through Givebacks.
All you’ll need to get started is an email address, your organization's EIN, and banking details.
How to set up payouts for your Givebacks Cause Account
* This setup should be completed by a person who is a signer on your Organization's bank account.
* If your organization has a MemberHub site and already has set up a Stripe account for payment of funds sold through the Store or Fundraisers, You can skip this step. Your Stripe account from MemberHub has already been transferred over.
1. During signup for your cause, you will be brought to the place to start your Stripe setup. If you need to start your stripe setup for some reason from within your account, visit Payouts on the left menu. Enter your Mobile Number, Email and Click the Continue Button.
2. Stripe texted you a verification code. Enter the code you received.
3. Fill in the form and click continue at the bottom.
- Legal Business Name as it Matches your EIN
- EIN - Your EIN Maybe provided. If it says Verification Failed, click Replace.
- Business Address
- Business Phone Number
- In the Industry Drop down, Choose the Industry that best meets the Mission of your Organization. Under Membership Organizations for example is > Charities and Social Service Organizations.
4. Enter your legal representative's information and click continue to include:
- Representatives' First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Job Title (Officer Status)
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Last 4 Digits of Social Security number
- Note: This information should be your treasurer or president of your organization
5. Enter Banking Details:
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Confirm Account Number
- You can also toggle the option at the top to enter a debit card for deposits, but please note this comes with a maximum deposit amount, and can cause your payouts to fail.
6. Review that the information is correct and press Submit.
Voila! Once Stripe Verifies your organization, your cause will be all set up and ready to receive payouts.
Please allow about 48 hrs for Stripe to verify your organization.