Do you have admins for your cause that were once added to and active within your Givebacks account, but they are no longer either with the organization or responsible for this?
Read on, Here's how to remove them in just 3 steps.
1. log in to your causes.givebacks.com account. Enter your username and password.
2. Click Admin Management on the left.
3. Hover over the end of the row for the person you need to remove and click the trash can icon that appears.
4. Choose the yellow button: Yes, Remove to confirm you wish to remove the selected person on the pop-up.
5. You are done! This person no longer has admin privileges within your organization on Givebacks.
Need to edit an admin's specific level of admin rights? Follow these steps found here.