Are you not seeing an Admin in your Givebacks organization that is on your MemberHub site? No fret, just double check they are listed with the admin role on your contacts page in MemberHub, and if not, grant them MemberHub admin access - or add them to your cause directly from the admin management page on Givebacks.
What to do if you have a missing Admin on Givebacks compared to MemberHub.
1. Check that the person has full site admin access on MemberHub.
- Go to your MemberHub site > Contacts > Manage Contacts page.
- Search the person's name.
- Look at the number next to the name > and see if they have admin on your site listed.
- If not, follow these steps to add them as a full site admin.
- Refresh your screen on Causes and you should see them there.
2. If you need, you can add the admin directly to causes.
- Follow these steps here: How to add your admins to your Givebacks organization
Questions? Contact us at Givebacks Support
Please sign in to leave a comment.