Within Givebacks, it's easy to manage your causes admins. There are two types of admin access, Cause Owner Access and Admin access. You can adjust someone's level of admin access from your admin management page > and clicking the blue edit button next to their name, then choose the new level you wish for them to have.
There are two types of admin access:
Cause Owner Access: These admins have the ability to edit any pages, grant any type of new admin access, and can withdraw your organization's funds.
Admin Access: These admins can edit the cause pages and view the others, add other admins (not super admins). They can not withdraw funds.
Need to edit the access someone has? Keep Reading:
1. log in to your causes.givebacks.com account. Enter your username and password.
2. Click Admin Management on the left.
3. Hover over the end of the row for the person you need to edit and click the edit button that appears.
4. On the right a panel appears. Choose the role you want to grant the person and click save changes.
5. Your all done! The selected person now has this updated role.
Need to remove an admin? Review these steps found here.
Questions? We are happy to help. Contact us at Givebacks Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.