Looking to add some social media links to your cause information or update details about your cause? Visit your cause management page from your Givebacks Cause Admin. From there you can update all your cause information that displays on your public cause page, including updating your logo and banner images, cause name, bio, and more.
Follow these steps below!
1. log in to your causes.givebacks.com account. Enter your username and password.
2. Click on Cause Management on the left.
3. From the Cause Management page you can edit your causes information
Under Cause Information: Click the pencil icon to edit
- Your Cause Name - The public name your backers would see for you.
- Your Cause Legal Name - The name on your organization's IRS paperwork for your EIN.
- Org Category - The category a backer can look under on Givebacks to find your organization.
- EIN - The legal tax ID for your organization.
- Public Address - The Address you want your backers to see for your organization.
Under Relevant Links:
About Your Cause:
- Cause Slogan - Something your backers know to recognize you, describing your cause.
- About/ Mission Statement - Why should backers choose your organization? What does your cause do?
On the right-hand side you can click the blue Browse Files button to upload images for your Cause Logo and Cause Header.
Want to know what your backers see? Read Here.
Have more questions? Contact us at Givebacks Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.