Give donors easy access to your fundraisers with QR codes.
QR codes give donors a direct link to your fundraising pages and Activity items simply by scanning the codes with the cameras on their mobile devices. This makes it easier for donors to find your fundraisers and gives you more promotion opportunities.
How-to: Use QR Codes
- Promote your fundraisers
- Add the QR code to flyers, videos, or other promotional materials to increase your fundraiser’s reach.
- Add the QR code to your organization’s website so donors can access your fundraisers right away.
- Create hybrid fundraisers that combine in-person events with online functionality
- Display QR codes at your in-person event so people can buy raffle tickets, sale items, and more.
- Take payments online to simplify the donation process.
- Enhance your Auctions
- Use QR codes instead of bid sheets during in-person silent Auctions to reduce administrative work for event organizers.
- Promote specific Auction items that have a low number of bids, are only available for a limited time, or are specialty items.
- For more information, see this Knowledge Base article: How to Create a Unique Link for Your Auction Items.
- Get creative when marketing multi-Activity Experiences
- Create a unique QR code for each Activity and promote them individually.
- Make it easy for donors to find the Activities they’re most interested in.
- Market specific Activities to specific donors (e.g., promote an Auction with high-end items to donors who tend to donate in larger amounts or promote a new Raffle to donors who participated in last year’s Raffle).
Create QR Codes
You can use Givebacks (Formerly MemberHub’s) built-in QR code generator to create QR codes for the following:
The links will take you to other articles with further instructions.
If you’d like to create QR codes for anything else, such as (but not limited to):
- Individual Experience activities
- Store, Sweepstakes, or Raffle items
- Peer-to-peer personal fundraising pages
you can still do so by using a QR generator on another site. Qr-code-generator.com is easy to use, although you can use any site you like.