If you are an organization that has a Givebacks Store, you will get your Shop to Give payouts through your Stripe account for Givebacks. You will not need to do anything to initiate them. Any funds that are ready to be paid out will automatically be paid out to your bank account connected to your Stripe account each Friday. This will be a separate deposit from your Givebacks payout.
Review the details below to learn more:
Reviewing Payouts on Givebacks for Shop to Give
1. Log in to causes.givebacks.com and use the orange Log in with Givebacks button.
2. Click on Payouts.
3. Look at the Earned YTD box. This will show you the total amount you have been paid out so far this year from Shop to Give.
4. Now move over to your Givebacks site. Click Store Management > View Payouts on the left.
5. On this list, you will see instances where you have multiple payouts on one day. The amount paid out will likely be on the smaller side for one of them.
6. Click on the smaller payout. You can click on the PO_ to open it. Currently, Shop to Give payouts are blank, in that there is not transaction data to share for your Shop to Give payouts. If the payout report is blank, you can attribute this to Shop to Give.
Missing money you thought would be paid out? Keep reading theTransfer Fees and Funds Statuses sections below.
Currently, there is not transaction data shared per deposit in your Shop to Give payouts. This is because of privacy concerns for your backers. While we do hope to include a line item in these payouts indicating they are for Shop to Give in the future, the best thing to do currently is to attribute any payouts that are blank, for a smaller amount, and might be a second payout the same day - to Shop to Give.
Please reconcile your Shop to Give payout as one lump sum donation. Similar to how you may have previously reconciled your Amazon Smile Payout.
If you need something to attach to each deposit for reconciliation, Please use this help article for the time being. If you need something stating the deposit amounts and dates, we are happy to provide a list via email of each deposit amount and date that are for Shop to Give. Please contact us at Shop to Give Support.
You can learn more about what each fund status means here: Pending Donations VS Current Balance - What's the Difference.
In order to payout your Shop to Give Donations, we are required to use a 3rd party compliance company by law. This company charges a small fee to process the payout. This fee is assessed on each transfer, meaning each deposit made to your organization. The fee is 3.25%+1 cent. You will automatically receive 3.25% + 1 cent lower than your pending donations and current balance in each of your deposits.
More Questions? We are always happy to help. Contact us at Support.