Learn how you can receive the proceeds from the cash back earned for your cause with Shop to Give. Setting up payment processing for your account is quick and easy. You will be brought to the correct place to start setting up your Stripe account as part of your cause setup on Shop to Give.
All you’ll need to get started is an email address, your organization's EIN, and banking details.
***If your organization has a Givebacks store you can skip this step. Your Stripe account from Givebacks is connected to your Shop to Give account too. You can review this article to learn more: How do we get our Shop to Give Payouts as a Givebacks Organization?
How to set up payouts for your Shop to Give Cause Account
* This setup should be completed by a person who is a signer on your organization's bank account.
1. During signup for your cause, you will be brought to the place to start your Stripe setup. If you need to start your Stripe setup for some reason from within your account, visit Payouts on the left menu. Enter your Mobile Number, Email and Click the Continue Button.
2. Stripe texted you a verification code. Enter the code you received.
3. Fill in the form and click continue at the bottom.
- Legal Business Name as it matches your EIN
- EIN - Your EIN may be provided. If it says Verification Failed, click Replace.
- Business Address
- Business Phone Number
- In the Industry Drop down, choose the industry that best meets the mission of your organization. Under Membership Organizations for example is > Charities and Social Service Organizations.
4. Enter your legal representative's information and click continue to include:
- Representative's First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Job Title (Officer Status)
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Last 4 Digits of Social Security number
- Note: This information should be your treasurer or president of your organization.
5. Enter Banking Details:
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Confirm Account Number
- You can also toggle the option at the top to enter a debit card for deposits, but please note this comes with a maximum deposit amount, and can cause your payouts to fail.
6. Review that the information is correct and click Submit.
Voila! Once Stripe verifies your organization, your cause will be all setup and ready to receive payouts.
Please allow about 48 hours for Stripe to verify your organization.
Questions? Contact us at Shop to Give support.