Recently, Givebacks made a change that adjusts how a parent/donor may access the organization. As a parent/donor you will not see the organizations listed on the dashboard under the "Select your cause" list. You can now access your site by clicking on the profile icon at the top right, and then selecting my profile. Scroll down to other organizations and click the word Contact under the organization name for which you would like to visit.
Accessing your organization as a Parent/Donor or Contact
Note: If you are logging in using your organization's site link directly, that's fine. You will likely see your cause directly and can skip this process.
1. Sign in at app.memberhub.com/login.
2. Click the Profile Icon at the top right and choose My Profile from the drop-down.
Note: On a mobile device, My Profile will be located towards the bottom of your menu on the top right.
3. Scroll down to the bottom, and you will see Other Organizations. Click the word Contact (Or Donor, Hub Admin, etc) under the organization name to visit your organization's site.
4. You should now be on your organization's dashboard and can view the Directory, Calendar, or anything else you may need.
5. To save time in the future, bookmark the link to the dashboard. You will be required to log in but will be taken straight to the dashboard.
Questions? Contact Givebacks Support.