Set up your raffle so donors can enter to win any of the prizes your fundraiser offers.
When you set up a raffle fundraiser, you can select the option to have donors purchase entries for any of the prizes listed on your experience page. In this scenario, donors don’t know what prize they’ll get if they win. You assign prizes to the winners after the raffle ends.
Enable This Feature
- Click on My experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of the experience. If you have chosen grid view, click on the experience image.
- Select Edit Experience.
- Go to Raffle in the timeline at the top.
- Go to Select the type of entries your raffle will offer and choose the first option, Each entry will give the donor a chance to win any of the prizes:
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Good to know:
- If you would rather sell entries that give donors a chance to win specific prizes, read this Knowledge Base article: How-to: Allow Donors to Purchase Raffle Entries for Specific Prizes