You can create memberships in the Memberships section under Manage Membership Items. You can create a family membership by adjusting the number of members in the membership setup.
Follow these steps to set up your memberships in the Givebacks store.
1. Click Memberships on the toolbar and then click Manage Membership Items.
2. Click the New Membership Item button to create a new membership.
Note: For PTAs, your standard state membership types will already be listed in the store. You can edit these memberships or create new custom/bundled memberships from this page.
3. Fill out the Membership Name, Short Description, Long Description, and Number of Members.
Note: Your membership level price must be greater than the amount due to the state for each member ($4 in the below example but your state PTA may charge a different price).
4. You can also select the Category, add Additional Fields, adjust the Store Visibility dates, and add a Photo image for the membership.
5. To add Additional Fields click Change to open that section.
Note: The following fields are automatically included when someone purchases a membership online through your site or an administrator manually enters a membership: first name, last name, email address OR a mobile phone number, and member type.
Click Add Custom Option and then fill in the pop-up box and click Save. See Adding Custom Fields for Products or Memberships for more details on creating Custom Fields.
6. If you wish to give the item an expiration date or make it live at a later date, click Change next to Store Visibility and enter dates.
7. You can add a photo to your membership by clicking Add next to Photos and Add Image.
7. Be sure to click Save on the top right.
** To bundle Memberships with other items in your store, check out this Article: How to Bundle Products
Questions? Contact Givebacks Support.