If you no longer wish to participate in a given site on Givebacks you can choose to leave that organization from your profile. Click the profile icon, select My Profile, click on Manage Organizations, and click Leave. To leave a hub, navigate to My Profile, click Edit under the hub listings, and click Leave Hub.
Leaving a Hub
Note: To unsubscribe from a hub's messages, you must leave the hub.
1. Click on the profile icon and select My Profile.
2. Scroll down to the Hubs section on the right-hand side. Click Edit.
3. Click on Leave Hub next to the hub you want to leave.
Removing yourself from an organization
1. From your profile click the Manage Organizations link under your profile icon at the top right.
2. On the pop-up box that appears, you will see each organization you belong to. If you wish to unsubscribe from messages, toggle the switch to the left for the appropriate organizations. If you want to be removed from an organization, click the red Leave link.
Questions? Contact Givebacks Support.