As a District Administrator, you have the ability to create Signer Types. Signer Types are the roles assigned to users who are allowed to approve compliance form submissions within a District. You can create these Signer Types under Compliance Manager > Manage Signer Types. Click New Signer Type and enter the signer title in the box > click Save. To assign contacts to those signer types, go to Compliance Manager > Manage Signers. Click New Signer, enter the person's name and email address, and choose the Signer Type from the drop-down. Click create.
Creating Signer Types
1. From the toolbar select Compliance Manager, then Manage Signer Types.
2. Click the New Signer Type button.
3. Enter the title for the Signer Type you wish to create and click Save.
You are all set. Your new signer type has been created.
Assigning Signer Roles
1. From the toolbar select Compliance Manager, then Manage Signers.
2. Click the New Signer button.
3. Enter the new signer's First and Last Name and Email Address, then select the Signer Type you wish to assign to this person. Click Create.
4. You are all set. You have added the Signer role.
Questions? Contact Givebacks Support.