Each hub on your site will have different purposes and needs, so each hub comes with its own settings. You can adjust hub settings by going to Contacts > Manage Hubs & Hub Contacts > click the 3 dots next to the hub > select Hub Settings.
Adjust Hub Settings
1. On the toolbar select Contacts > Manage Hubs & Hub Contacts > click the 3 dots next to the hub > select Hub Settings.
If you are viewing a list of hub contacts, you can click the gear icon to reach the hub settings.
2. You can adjust the Hub Details.
- Parent Hub - Will this hub be within another hub? If so, click the Change Parent Hub button and select the hub that is one level higher.
- Hub Name - You can edit the Name of the Hub from when it was created.
- Hub Contacts Permissions - Will you allow hub contacts the ability to send messages and create events for other contacts in the hub? If so, check this box to allow all contacts this ability. If you prefer only Hub Admin to be able to contact others in the hub or create events for the hub, leave this box unchecked.
- Hub Directory Filtering - Do you want your contacts to be able to view a list of people in this hub from the Directory? If so, check this box.
3. You can adjust the Hub Join Settings.
- Hub Join Visibility
- Hide Hub from Non-admin users: The hub will only be visible to organization admin. Users will not be able to find the hub to join unless they are an admin.
- Allow any person in organization to join this hub: Users will be able to join the hub on their own without submitting a request by going to Communications > Join Hubs.
- Allow any person in organization to request to join this hub: Users will be able to send a request to join the hub by going to Communications > Join Hubs but won't be added to the hub until the request is approved. Hub admin can go here to see how to accept hub join requests.
- Provide a hub description so that contacts will know what your hub is for before they join or request to join.
Questions? Contact Givebacks Support.