An organization admin may edit a contact's information such as name, address, or phone number by going to the individual's profile, clicking the Edit button, changing the information, and clicking Save. If the individual has already confirmed their account, the admin will see a Suggest Changes button instead.
Here are the steps to edit a Contact's information:
1. On the toolbar select Contacts and then select Manage Contacts.
2. Select the individual by clicking on their name or clicking on the 3 dots next to the contact and selecting View Profile.
3. From the profile click the Edit button and then change the appropriate boxes. You can change basic information as well as Contact Properties for the Contact.
Note: If you see a green check mark by a contact's name, this indicates that the user has claimed their Givebacks account and you will only be able to suggest a profile edit.
1. In this case, there will be a Suggest Changes button instead of a Save button.
2. The Contact will receive an email with the suggested changes.
3. The Contact can review the changes and Accept or Reject them.
4. If your contact chooses to Accept the changes, the profile is updated with the new values. If your contact Rejects the Changes, the profile remains unchanged. The data in the system will continue to display the original information until your contact accepts the changes.
Questions? Contact Givebacks Support.