Organization Admins can add Contacts to their site manually one at a time or through an import. People who purchase memberships through your online store or are entered manually as paid members will automatically be added to the site as contacts. You can also share a Site Joins link for people to request to join your site as a contact.
Please Note: Adding people to your site as Contacts does NOT add or update membership records. Here’s how to enter paid members individually.
There are several ways to add additional people to your site:
- Members: People who purchase memberships through your online store or are entered manually as paid members will automatically be added to your site as contacts.
- Use Site Joins by sharing the link to your Site Joins page via email or handout.
- Import people with names and email addresses from an existing list/database.
- Add A Person manually in the contacts tab.
Here are the steps to manually add a contact:
1. On the toolbar go to Contacts and click Manage Contacts.
2. Click the Add Contact button.
3. Choose to add the contact to the organization and any hubs.
4. Fill in the form to add the contact.
- Select the Role of Contact or Student. (A Student role does not require an email or phone number.)
- Choose if you want the Contact record to expire or not.
- Enter the:
- Email Address (required)
- First and Last name (required)
- Phone Number
- Optional: Notify the Contact by email with the option to enter a personal message.
5. Click Save.
Questions? Contact Givebacks Support.