Do you have admins for your cause that were once added to and active within your Shop to Give account, but they are no longer either with the organization or responsible for this? You can remove them easily from your causes.givebacks.com account by visiting the admin management page and clicking the trash can next to their name.
Read on. Here's how to remove them in just 3 steps.
1. Log in to your causes.givebacks.com account. Enter your username and password.
2. Click Admin Management on the left.
3. Hover over the end of the row for the person you need to remove and click the trash can icon that appears.
4. Choose the yellow button: Yes, Remove to confirm you wish to remove the selected person on the pop-up.
5. You are done! This person no longer has admin privileges within your organization on Shop to Give.
Need to edit an admin's specific level of admin rights? Follow these steps found here.
More questions? Contact us at Support.