You will need to enter your PTA officers in Givebacks for compliance purposes. On the toolbar go to Compliance and then click Update Officers.
General Note: If you need to Update officer information for an officer already entered, please remove the officer from your officer's list by clicking on the officer title, clicking remove, then re-adding them following the steps outlined in this article. Updating the contact profile will not update the contact record.
How to add Officers:
1. Click on Compliance then Update Officers.
2. The page will default to the current school year. You can adjust the filter to the year you need. Click the Add Officer button.
Note: After June 30, past year officer information cannot be updated or removed. Prior year officer information should remain in Givebacks for state-level PTA data records, therefore, you are not able to delete past officer information.
3. In the pop-up window select the officer's title, email address, name, and phone number. Your State PTA determines what officer titles are listed in this area. If you have an officer that is not listed, you can contact your State PTA or add them as Other.
4. The officer will automatically be added as a full Organization Admin unless you turn the switch off.
If you wish to give them an alternate or custom permission, please turn the admin access radio button off and visit Settings > Admin Roles after adding them as an officer. You can learn more about custom permission options here.
5. Click the Save button on the bottom.
Questions? Contact Givebacks Support.